We have had an INCREDIBLE response to this opportunity! Over 50 people are signed up to participate on 1/15 and/or 1/29!
If you have not already spoken with me about the particulars for your participation, please do so immediately. My phone number is 868-8982.
A few details:
- Individuals needing to rent equipment should go to the Showdown town office at Skiers Edge on Friday. The town office is open noon – 5:30 p.m. The town office will have a list of participants. Please get your rental squared away and sign the release form there.
- Please plan on arriving at Showdown NO LATER THAN 9 a.m. on Sunday. Upon your arrival at Showdown, please go to the third floor of the lodge by the guest services office. I will be there to check you in and receive your payment. Please have a check made out to Showdown with your drivers license and phone number in the amount we should have already discussed.
- After you have checked in with me, please get your rental equipment and come back to the third floor where we will have class information posted.
- Boy Scouts should have blue cards. All Scouts should have paper and a writing implement. Merit Badge/Belt Loop worksheets will be provided.
If you have any questions, please call me at 868-8982!
- Snow Sports Merit Badge/Belt Loop/Pin Class details (lcdistrictcommittee.wordpress.com)
- Snow Sports Merit Badge Opportunities (lcdistrictcommittee.wordpress.com)
- Merit Badge Pow-wow (lcdistrictcommittee.wordpress.com)
- Learn To Ski & Earn your Ski Belt Loop & Sports Pin (gfpack7.wordpress.com)
- Ski and Board Sports Merit Badge Meeting 12/8 at Bighorn Wilderness (lcdistrictcommittee.wordpress.com)