From Ne-i-yahw Chapter Chief Gene Cantley IV:
I wanted to remind you that we will be meeting Tues. 26 at 6:30 pm at the Scout Office to plan for Fall Fellowship. Please bring ideas, notebook or paper, and a scribble stick. Uniforms not required, sashes preferred. Hope to see you then.
Boy Scouts of America
Lewis and Clark District
District Roundtable and Meeting
LDS Stake Center, 1015 15th Ave S
November 1, 2011
- Roundtables/Training Features of the Month, 5 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. — Combined Cub/Boy Scout Topic: Recharter Party! Computers and Council Staff will be onhand to help you with the online recharter process. Let’s get as many units rechartered as possible in one evening!
- Opening Ceremony, 7:30 p.m.
- Approval of the Minutes of the October meeting
- Welcome, introductions and recognitions
Old/New Business (break into committee meetings for 15-30 minutes)
- Jeff Goble, Membership Chair
- Do you have media contacts and are you willing to volunteer to be PR Chair?
District Executive Report
- Upcoming Events – Chariot Races and Klondike Derby
- Upcoming Trainings – Merit badge Pow-wow, Powderhorn 2012
- Medicine River Scout Center
- Popcorn Sale Wrap-up
- Website/Blog hits for month – over 700!
District Commissioner Report
- Membership Actual vs. Goal
- Finance Actual vs. Goal
District Chair Report
Adjournment. Next meeting December 6, 2011, 6:30 p.m. at LDS Stake Center, 1015 15th Avenue South
- Unit Charter Renewal
- Unit Commissioners
Lewis and Clark District – a Centennial Quality District