Advancement is a vital component to the Scouting program. Advancement recognizes Scouting’s youth.
To learn more ways that advancement can enhance your unit’s program, contact:
District Advancement & Recognition Chair
- Instructions for Internet Advancement & Ordering Awards</a
- Internet Advancement – All advancements must be completed online
- Cub Scout Advancement
- Boy Scout Advancement
Eagle Scout Candidates
For Eagle project approval and boards of review, candidates MUST contact Tim Locke, Lewis & Clark District Eagle Board Coordinator. He will work with our committee members who will be assigned to work with individuals.
- Eagle Scout Rank Application
- Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook
- Alternate Eagle Scout rank merit badges