As we get closer to the first Day Camp registration deadline, there appears to be miscommunication and confusion among leaders in the units. The following is provided as clarification:
- Each unit must have one person designated as their Day Camp Coordinator to collect registration paperwork, medical forms, and payments.
- The day camp coordinator will register everyone in the unit and pay for everyone at one time, with one payment (additional registrations will be accepted until May 27th).
- Units must provide a 1:3 ratio of adults to youth, per den, per day.
- Each youth and adult must provide a Medical and registration form (see below. Medical form does not need to be completed by medical professional).
- Registration and medical forms must be filled out completely.
- Fee Structure located on page 1 of 2016 Day Camp Information form.
For questions contact:
Glenda Burton- (307) 272-7105Ken Roberts- (406) 952-1769 or (406) 564-9580
Laura Merriman- (406) 781-1458