All District Committee Members are urged to attend, and any interested scouter/parent is invited to attend to see how Scouts operates at the district level. Below is our agenda for this meeting. See you then. Peter
Lewis & Clark District
October 7, 2014
1. Call to order- Peter Jennings, District Chair
2. Opening ceremony- 5 min
3. Welcome and Introductions- 5 min
4. Team Building- Peter Jennings- 10 min
5. Recognitions- Dustin Shoemake- 5 min
6. District Chairman Report- Peter Jennings, District Chair.- 5 min
7. Unit service. Unit conditions and roundtables- Rex Jewett, District Commissioner- 5 min
8. Operating committee meetings- 15 min
9. Reports and plans of operating committee meetings – 10 min.
What was accomplished in the past month?
What plans have been made to accomplish during the next month?
Activities and Civic Service Committee
Advancement and Recognition Committee
Camping and Outdoor Promotion Committee
10. Reports of special committees and selected chartered organization representatives.
11. Other business (open forum if time permits)
12. District Executive Report- 5 min
a) Popcorn Rally
b) Charter Renewal Support Date
c) Upcoming Training
Next meeting time: November 4, 2014
12. Closing ceremony.
Cub Scout Promise
I, (say your name), promise
to DO MY BEST
To do my DUTY to GOD
And my Country
To HELP other people, and
To OBEY the LAW of the Pack
Law of the Pack
The Cub Scout follows Akela.
The Cub Scout helps the pack go.
The pack helps the Cub Scout grow.
The Cub Scout gives goodwill.
Cub Scout Motto
DO YOUR BEST