Lewis and Clark District
District Roundtable and Meeting
LDS Stake Center, 1015 15th Ave S
May 7, 2013
1. Roundtables 6:30-7:30 p.m.
A. Boy Scout – Position Specific Training and/or Training Record Check and Updating.
B. Cub Scout – Position Specific Training and/or Training Record Check and Updating.
2. Opening Ceremony, 7:30 p.m.
3. Approval of Minutes of the April Meeting
4. Welcome, Introductions and Recognitions
5. Old/New Business
A. Upcoming Events – Camp Rotary Cleanup Day; Spring Camporee; Spring Recruitment Fair; Webelos Rendezvous; Cub Day Camp; Flag Day; Fourth of July Parade
B. Upcoming Training – Wood Badge; NYLT
C. District Committee Member Registration (If not registered through a unit, bring $17.40)
D. Review and Approve District Calendar
6. Committee Reports
A. Camping Committee
B. Training Committee
D. Programs Committee – Spring Recruitment Fair, Webelos Rendezvous, Cub Day Camp
F. Other Committee Reports
7. District Executive Report
8. District Commissioner Report
9. District Chair Report
10. Other Business
11. Adjournment. Next Meeting June 4, 2013, 6:30 p.m. at LDS Stake Center, 1015 15th Avenue South.