Lewis and Clark District
District Roundtable and Meeting
LDS Stake Center, 1015 15th Ave S
January 8, 2013
1. Roundtables 6:30-7:30 p.m.
A. Boy Scout – Merit Badge Counselor Recruiting/Youth Retention
B. Cub Scout – Bullying Prevention
2. Opening Ceremony, 7:30 p.m.
3. Approval of Minutes of the December Meeting
4. Welcome, introductions and recognitions
5. FOS Presentation – Gordon Rubard, Scout Executive
6. Old/New Business
A. Upcoming Events – Unit Recharters; Merit Badge Pow Wow; Klondike; Scout Sunday; Scout Shabbat; Pinewood Derby; Scouting for Food
B. Upcoming Training – Winter Survival (Pow Wow); Leader Specific; Wood Badge
7. Committee Reports
A. Camping Committee
B. Training Committee
C. Programs Committee – Merit Badge Pow Wow; Pinewood Derby; Scouting for Food; Cub Day Camp
E. Other Committee Reports
8. District Executive Report
9. District Commissioner Report
10. District Chair Report
11. Other Business
12. Adjournment. Next Meeting February 5, 2013, 6:30 p.m. at LDS Stake Center, 1015 15th Avenue South.