Lewis and Clark District
District Roundtable and Meeting
LDS Stake Center, 1015 15th Ave S
February 7, 2012
- Roundtables/Training Features of the Month, 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.: Topics: Upcoming Derby Day, Logging Community Service Hours, Voice of the Scout Surveys and issues with Youth Protection during recharter process.
- Opening Ceremony, 7:30 p.m.
- Approval of the Minutes of the January meeting
- Welcome, introductions and recognitions
- Wood Badge Beading
- Are you interested in serving as PR chair? We need your help!
- Old/New Business (break into committee meetings for 15-30 minutes)
- Upcoming Events – Scout Week, Scout Sunday, Scout Shabbat, Derby Day, Scouting for Food, Venture Winter Mountaineering Trip, Spaghetti Dinner to benefit LaBelle family.
- Upcoming Trainings – Leader Specific Training, Wood Badge 2012, Powderhorn 2012
- Medicine River Scout Center
- Camping Committee: Klondike Derby Wrap-Up; Trail to First Class; Spring Camporee
- District Executive Report
- Membership Actual vs. Goal
- Finance Actual vs. Goal
- District Commissioner Report
- Unit Charter Renewal
- Unit Commissioners
- District Chair Report
- District Elections to be held during March meeting
- Journey to Excellence Status Report
- Other Business
- Closing Ceremony
- Adjournment. Next meeting March 6, 2012, 6:30 p.m. at LDS Stake Center, 1015 15th Avenue South
Lewis and Clark District – a Centennial Quality District
- January District Meeting and Agenda (lcdistrictcommittee.wordpress.com)
- Spaghetti Dinner (troop26greatfalls.wordpress.com)
- Sign Up for Wood Badge 2012 Today! (lcdistrictcommittee.wordpress.com)
- December District Meeting and Agenda (lcdistrictcommittee.wordpress.com)