CUB SCOUT DAY CAMP
The theme this year is “MEDICINE RIVER POW-WOW”. There are just a few reminders to help make camp a rewarding experience for them. If your boy has special needs or anxiety problems, please let us know as early as possible so we can plan accordingly.
Drop-off is between 8:15 – 8:30 am. Pickup is at 5 pm. Friday will be the day Tigers can join us with a parent.
Campfire followed by a BBQ is on Friday. The Campfire starts at 4:30 pm and involves all of the boys. The BBQ will be after the Campfire. Please bring a side dish or dessert to share.
Your son is in Den#___________ and will be given a __________________color camp T-shirt.
He will wear it every day. Please wash it every night so he is ready for the next day.
- Do send a healthy packed lunch. Each Den will have a cooler to put the lunches in.
- Don’t send pop. Send water.
- Don’t let your son wear sandals. A good pair of Tennis shoes is the perfect attire.
- Don’t send your son in shorts. Pants are required this year.
- Do send your son in a Hat.
- Do send a backpack.
- Do send Sunscreen and Bug Spray.
- Do send 20 pony beads and a 29 oz. empty can.
- Don’t send a pocket knife to camp with your son.
- Do Send a note if he is leaving early or being dropped off or picked up by anyone but you. If there is no signed note, we will not release him with anyone else until we have confirmation from you.
- Don’t let your son bring any electronics or phones.
Camp phone# 403-9113.
Ron Colwell, Cub Scout Day Camp Director